b)Do you meditate on a daily basis, or perhaps it is hard to find the time to meditate.
c)Are you aware of any blocks or resistance you might have to sitting on your meditation cushion?
d)How well do you know the postures and positions used in the Infinite Meditation?
e)Do you know the sequences of the meditation when practising unguided?
b)Do you think it important to have an area of your house where you meditate, or do you meditate anywhere? Why might it aid your practice to have a dedicated spot?
c)Do you meditate when others are in the house, or do you prefer to be alone? Some people may feel inhibited or embarrassed to meditate when others who are not meditating, are present.
b) Do you feel energy of any kind, or are you aware of the chakras- which ones? If you have an awareness of this, please consider the nature, or essence of this feeling, both in the body, in your emotions and in your mind.
c) What is the significance of the mudras and hand positions used in Infinite Meditation. Why are they utilised?
d) In your opinion, what is the purpose of Infinite Meditation (there is no right answer here!)
e) If you are meditating regularly, has the practice changed you in any way?
- Write a detailed description of the sequence of Infinite meditation, in your own words please.
- What is the significance of the mudras and hand positions used in Infinite Meditation? Why are they utilised?
- List your favourite meditation(s) from those you have listened to, and say why.
- What are some of the benefits of meditation?
- How does Infinite Meditation differ from other forms of meditation?